Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hello from Dallas, Texas!

Good Day Everybody,

As many of you know I work for Southwest Airlines. This week I am in Dallas, Texas attending a week long training class. As you have probably noticed I have not been making any blog updates simply because I am having issues due to connection speeds here at the hotel were I am staying.

I have attempted several times to upload photos which simply will not happen and even make news updates but that also has problems as you can tell by the Cathay Pacific story below and this note in regards to paragraph spacing.

This afternoon following class a long time friend will be meeting me at the hotel from were will journey off to photograph some C-47's he has told me about so that should be very exciting.

I return home Friday evening so I hope to make some updates this weekend.

Have a great rest of the week.

Cheers from Dallas, Texas.

Michael Carter
Editor and Chief
Aero Pacific Flightlines 


No comments: